Thursday, April 1, 2010





Rain, Rain Go AWAY!!!!

Observing the immensity of the storm!


The last week has been filled with more rain than I care to think about! With the enormous amounts of rain our basement which has not seen any water in it in over 2 years flooded yesterday. We were really surprised when we woke up Wednesday morning to a little bit of rain in the laundry room. Well, that little bit of rain over the course of the day turned into over two inches throughout the entirety of our basement. As I look at this situation I was first really upset but I soon realized that God used this to provide us with blessings and another way of seeing how He works in our lives even in the midst of our strife:

-Paul and I would not have gone down to the basement on Wednesday, but my mom and dad are visiting and needed something out the dryer so they found the water!!!
-My parents came with me to Maine and so they were able to get a sump pump there(there are NONE in the state of Massachusetts!!!)
-I am thankful we live on the front of the complex as the back of the complex lies on the Sudbury River, which completely overflowed
-Five cars were totaled in the back of our complex due to the water.
-My parents were here for a visit. They were such a help with bailing out the basement and cleaning up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment