Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fun day!

Cousin Jeremiah and Kathryn

Uncle Mark and Kathryn

So Kathryn is officially showing off her personality and independence. Today she tried to postpone sleep for a good 5 hours!!!! But on another note we are excited to report that she took her first bottle today without any trouble. She and Paul enjoyed this bonding time while I went to teach a lesson.

This evening we also had some special visitors, her Uncle Mark, Aunt Jenneth and cousin Jeremiah. We had a great time, I colored with Jeremiah and he and his parents all took turns holding her. Family is such a blessing! We have so enjoyed getting a chance to hang out with all of our families and friends and have really appreciated there help, the meals, and their loving support. We are truly blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacque, so happy you started this blog so we can check in and say hi and see how you and Miss K are doing (and Paul too!)

    Sending our love
    The Three Gs (36w 4d)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOOOVE THIS! Thank you for setting this up!

    I miss you!

    I am so glad things are going well! Please give Kat a kiss for me! And give Paul my love!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete